Mixed-use development of Yeongdong-daero underground complex
(Land Area 150,000 ㎡), facilitating transfers between railways and buses
- Mixed-use development: 1st to 4th basement floor extension 630 m × width 70 m × depth 28 m
- Integrated stations: 5th to 6th basement floor extension 165 m × width 70 m × depth 51 m
||Location (basement floor)
|Convenient facilities for citizens
||Convenient facilities for citizens and for-profit facilities
|City air terminal
||1st to 2nd floor
||1st floor check-in 2nd floor boarding of airport bus
|Bus transfer center
||90 service routes (current 47+future 43)
||Parking for 106 buses, 139 cars
||4th to 6th floor
- 4th floor : Samseong Dongtan, GTX-A·C, KTX Uijeongbu
- 5th to 6th floor : Wirye ~ Shinsa
Through the linking of four metropolitan railways and city railways
(light rail and subway), significantly improve the accessibility to major cities
- Nationwide: Strengthen the accessibility of KTX (Dongtan, Samseong, and Uijeongbu), Airport Railroad and Subway line no. 9 to Incheon Airport and major cities around the country.
- Metropolitan area: Expand the metropolitan railways network, such as GTX A (KINTEX to Samseong Station), GTX C (Geumjeong to Uijeongbu), southern metropolitan express (Dangarae~Jamsil, reviewed lines), and others.
- Major centers in Seoul: light rail (connect Wirye to Sinsa. Subway line no. 2 to line no. 9, and others)
Establish a metropolitan complex transfer system for organic links of public transportation facilities
- Complete a metropolitan complex transfer system for transferring conveniently and rapidly to various transportation means, such as railways, buses, and airplanes.
Maximize the use of urban space by building solid facilities around the railway stations
- Build an organic and integrated complex by connecting major facilities such as COEX, integrated stations, Hyundai Motors GBC, and Jamsil Sports Complex
- Reorganization of the environment for pedestrians and bikes, in order for railways passengers to use the major facilities easily.